Video: Keiser interviews Yves Smith of Naked Capitalism -- Sep. 21, 2010
Brand new clip. The first 10 minutes are a discussion of gold. If you wish to skip, start watching at the 10:30 mark for the following.
- "They're making a market in dead U.S. soldiers. Isn't that a bit unacceptable in America today. What are you training the kids in elementary school for -- how to become an arbitrageur for dead U.S. soldiers at Prudential Securities. This is appalling."
- "Geithner is smelling the vapors of his own delusions. The man is a psychotic."
Then skip to the 14-minute mark for the beginning of Max's outstanding interview with Yves. Keiser goes nuts demanding Goldman Sachs bonus clawbacks. If you're in a hurry, start watching at the 20-minute mark. Runs 4 minutes from there.
- “The global banking system is in freefall.”
- “Central Banks watch gold like a hawk.”
- “Buying gold is like eating Chinese food, after you buy some you feel like buying more.”
We have covered the issue before:
- UPDATE: Insurance Companies Profit From Dead American Soldiers -- NY AG Cuomo To Investigate (CBS CLIP)
The best from the Keiser archive:
This week Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert, look at the scandals of Greenspan's 'gold warning;' currency wars breaking out; the Veterans Administration's verbal dealers with insurance brokers raking it in on dead soldiers and Carla Bruni's hopes for raking it in after her husband's (hopefully) one term. In the second half of the show, Max goes to New York to talk to Yves Smith of NakedCapitalism.com about her book, Econned, and about stability and instability in financial markets, structural imbalances,'bad equilibrium,' trillions in derivatives and Che Guevara with machine gun interfering with Potemkin companies.