Guest post by S. Gompers
Bankers saw an opportunity many years ago to take control of the United States, as their brethren had done in Europe long before. They began the process of working towards a centralized banking system as the means of usurpation. They had long understood the herd mentality of the populace, and realizing the danger to their plan in its infancy, hatched the Bankers Manifesto of 1892.
The manifesto set the rules to protect their planned usurpation, and redistribution of wealth upward, while they worked towards slowly tightening the noose around America’s throat. Using the tools of distraction, they hoped to control the arguments of both parties, as well as campaign contributions to all politicians.
The bankers knew that in the system they were seeking to build, wealth would not be money, as money would ultimately be worthless paper created as a vehicle to transfer real wealth. Wealth is a tangible resource that is given a monetary value through the processes of the market economy. Natural resources are the core of wealth and they exist in finite quantities. It is this scarcity that makes them valuable. Value is directly related to NEED, as it relates to supply. What this means is that someone in need may have to pay a lot for something that is plentiful, because of the genuine urgency that might be involved. Market politics prey on need.
BANKERS MANIFESTO of 1892
- We (the bankers) must proceed with caution and guard every move made, for the lower order of people are already showing signs of restless commotion. Prudence will therefore show a policy of apparently yielding to the popular will until our plans are so far consummated that we can declare our designs without fear of any organized resistance.
- Organizations in the United States should be carefully watched by our trusted men, and we must take immediate steps to control these organizations in our interest or disrupt them.
- At the coming Omaha convention to be held July 4, 1892, our men must attend and direct its movement or else there will be set on foot such antagonism to our designs as may require force to overcome.
- This at the present time would be premature. We are not yet ready for such a crisis. Capital must protect itself in every possible manner through combination (conspiracy) and legislation.
- The courts must be called to our aid, debts must be collected, bonds and mortgages foreclosed as rapidly as possible.
- When, through the process of law, the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and easily governed through the influence of the strong arm of the government applied to a central power of imperial wealth under the control of the leading financiers.
- People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. History repeats itself in regular cycles. This truth is well known among our principal men who are engaged in forming an imperialism of the world. While they are doing this, the people must be kept in a state of political antagonism.
- The question of tariff reform must be urged through the organization known as the Democratic Party, and the question of protection with the reciprocity must be forced to view through the Republican Party.
- By thus dividing voters, we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us, except as teachers to the common herd. Thus, by discrete actions, we can secure all that has been so generously planned and successfully accomplished.
The culmination of their plan resulted in the creation of the Federal Reserve in 1913, with barely a wimper of oppositition. It is interesting to note that Charles A. Lindbergh was somewhat famous for opposing the Federal Reserve Act.
"This Act establishes the most gigantic trust on Earth. When the President signs this bill, the invisible government by the Monetary Power will be legalized, the people may not know it immediately but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed. The worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking bill." (Charles A. Lindbergh)
In 1934, the “moneyed priests”, re-established their goal of distracting the “herd”, to continue sucking the resources and life energy out of our nation. Since they had been so effective for the first 42 years of their “distractions.” And both parties had been so obedient to their cause.
THE BANKERS’ MANIFESTO OF 1934
- Capital must protect itself in every way, through combination and through legislation. Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When through a process of law, the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law applied by the central power of wealth, under control of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principle men now engaged in forming an IMPERIALISM of capital to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over questions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd. Thus by discrete action we can secure for ourselves what has been generally planned and successfully accomplished.
There is a commercial that declares, "We make money the old-fashioned way..." Well, the old-fashioned way is to steal it. The American corporate ethic has become a form of cannibalism. Politicians cry when they have to prevent Americans from starving to death by begrudgingly granting them "entitlements," but they vehemently defend billion-dollar hand-outs to American corporations. Arguments erupt over the difference between "private" versus "public" property, and the specter of Socialism raises its ugly head, all in a display of manipulation that is nothing short of masterful.
After all, a society that has more justice is a society that needs less charity. And there is no justice in a nation that rewards the criminal elite as we do.
As Aesop stated,
- "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
By controlling the supply and demand through expansion and contraction, the FED controls the value of money, but even more significantly, they control the value of wealth. It has been said that wars break out when the bottom drops out of the market for labor: In other words, when people become too plentiful and labor is too cheap, the correction mechanism of the market is a war. Wars always have a bottom line motivation, because above all, WARS ARE EXPENSIVE, AND PROFITABLE TO THE “MONEYED PRIESTS,“
By controlling the politicians, they control the distractions. To those who truly believe there are differences in party politics, I say of course there are minor differences, but they are not fundamental. As all politicians answer to their contributors. And the manifesto continues to march on, bearing success after success for their masters. Nobody should have any illusions, the United States has essentially a one-party system and the ruling party is the “business party.“ The evidence is clearly in the campaign contributor lists, the campaign “advisors”, as well as the actions of the politicians in favor of those “contributors."
Ralph Nader said it best when he stated:
- "The only difference between the Republican and Democratic parties is the velocities with which their knees hit the floor when corporations knock on their door. That's the only difference."
Participating in our alleged two party system only gives the herd the impression of having a choice. But the agenda was set with both candidates long before the election, having a “choice” just adds to the appearance of "legitimacy."
The moneyed priests knew years ago -- The herd (party loyalists, and non- voting majority), must be tended to carefully, kept in their submissive and passive states (distracted). For every wrangler (moneyed priests and intellectual elite) knows, the danger of "the roar of a stampeding, bewildered herd."
As the Barnum and Bailey circus always said: IT IS THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!!!!
The only way to change things, is to loose the herd mentality, and start thinking for ourselves, strive for self reliance, and stop falling for the distractions.
- "CONTROL THE OIL A ND YOU CONTROL THE G0VERNMENT, CONTROL THE FOOD AND YOU CONTROL THE POPULATION." – Henry Kissinger, circa 1970, author of the phrase, “Useless Eaters.”
- "We have a presidential election coming up. And I think the big problem, of course, is that someone will win." -- Barry Crimmins