Jamie Dimon Goes Ballistic: "This Is Not The Soviet Union. This Is The USA. It’s A Free. Fucking. Country."
Jamie just won't shut up. This time it was to a group of JPMorgan Summer interns while NY Mag was tagging along. And who can forget last time, when Dimon stalked Bernanke, during a public Q&A from the Fed Chairman.
Listen up J.D., erstwhile capitalist.
The Bernank is your one and only best friend, secretly lending you trillions, and you decide to complain publicly about stronger capital requirements and regulators who might actually be doing the job, of well, regulating.
If it's a free market that you're after, then let's be clear - that means no secret Federal Reserve loans at .008% interest, no discount window borrowing, and no bailouts.
Guess what that means, Jamie? There's no JP Morgan.
Goodbye and good riddance. Don't let the door hit you in your giant bailed-out ass.
- Jamie Dimon Slams His Critics: "This is not the Soviet Union. This is the USA. It’s a free. Fucking. Country."
- Read The Complete Jamie Dimon Interview - NY Mag
- Standard Chartered settles Iran case for $340 million
- GOP's Most Hypocritical Economic Argument Is On Defense Spending - Bloomberg
- DNC dumps Bank of America, moves capital to a union-owned bank
- Romney-Ryan may turn over Social Security to Wall Street
- George Soros buys Facebook stake, dumps bank stocks
- Robo-Signing Mortgages Is Out, Robo-Suing For Credit Card Debt Is In - NYT
- World powers eye emergency meeting over spiking food prices - Reuters
- U.S. Bankruptcy laws protect thieves
PHOTO - Protesters surround Jamie Dimon's NYC penthouse last Fall...