H.R. 459 rolls on.
The following 20-second clip is what we are accustomed to hearing from Romney regarding the Fed. Has something changed, or is Mitt simply following the advice of his pollsters and joining the now-popular Bernanke transparency bandwagon... ?
- Romney - Net Worth Over $200M - Tells Unemployed People ‘I’m Also Unemployed’
- Romney With Neil Cavuto On Bernanke, Bailouts & TARP
- Wall Street Tool Mitt Romney Is A Cold-Blooded Bastard To 80-lb Medical Marijuana Patient In Wheelchair
Not everyone agrees about the sustainability of the Fed:
- Jim Rogers: "We've Had 3 Central Banks In The History Of America, 2 Of Them Failed And This Will One Will Too!"
- "Abolish The Fed! We're Better Off Without A Central Bank": Jim Rogers With Former CNBC Analyst Jeff Macke
But this former GOP candidate doesn't see a problem:
Nassim Taleb knows the truth and is optimistic:
- Nassim Taleb says "The Federal Reserve Will Be Gone In 25 Years," Ridicules Geithner Publicly And Accuses Krugman Of 'Stealing Assets From Your Grandchildren'
And finally, Kucinich has the right idea:
Another clip from Romney where he makes it clear that the Fed doesn't need an audit:
Start watching at the 2-minute mark.