Quantcast

SLIDESHOW - 7 Really Big Holes - Don't Miss #7

SLIDESHOW - Molotov Cocktails In Greece

SLIDESHOW - The Sights, Sounds & Women of Texas

SLIDESHOW - Egyptian Revolution - Graphic PICS

SLIDESHOW - U.K. Student Riots

SEARCH
« NEWSREEL: Riots During The Great Depression | Main | Obama Praises Eric Holder: 'What's Your Name Again?' »
Tuesday
Feb192013

Will The Vatican Need A Bailout?

Vatican bank in trouble with regulators.

You can't use a credit card in Vatican City because of a money-laundering crackdown by Italian bank regulators.

Relted:

Max Keiser - The Vatican Bank Is Corrupt!

'Ireland Needs The IMF Like Children Need The Vatican'

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:01 PM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
Feb 19, 2013 at 5:16 PM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
The pope needs bail money. The indictment says he was trafficking in young boys for sex purposes and laundering huge sums of drug money. People bow their heads to that crap? Not me, brother. This just in. The council who picked Benny the Rat to be pope now shelter him from justice and will send a new paramount of satanism to lead and plague humanity.
Have a nice day. I am laughing my ass off at this. The Church of England and The City of London is in competition with the Vatican as to who is the most useless overpaid hack on the planet. Whatever comes of this, save the antiquities if you can. The Inquisition is officially OVER.
Feb 19, 2013 at 9:45 PM | Unregistered CommenterHoward T. Lewis III
Ireland recalled their representative from the Vatican for all the child misery the church perped on them and them kept the records sealed and let the gay priests off the hook.
Feb 19, 2013 at 10:15 PM | Unregistered CommenterSKINFLINT
You mean to tell me the Vatican Bank doesn't have access to the approx. 3,000 Euros tourists dump into the Fontana de Trevi each day? Okay, I quit being silly now. I'm pretty sure the existing treasures under the Vat would be more than sufficient to bail out their own bank. Don't ask me for a tithe.

I suspect they went over budget to pay for the moving expenses for all those wayward priests.
Feb 20, 2013 at 12:36 AM | Unregistered CommenterMachtNichts
I always felt the best way to rid myself of the horrid feelings of being victimized was to flatten my victimizer. The catholic church does not know that the devil does NOT share his toys. The part about the officials who appointed Benny the Rat as pope KNOWING who and what he was is particularly gross and sick. Now they refuse to hand him over to justice. Definitely not what God nor Jesus has in mind. I guess it goes with the church DEMANDING that their sins be forgiven, and expecting The Lord to aquiesce, perhaps with an apology. They know not who they address, that is for Goddamned sure.
Feb 20, 2013 at 6:22 AM | Unregistered CommenterHoward T. Lewis III