Quantcast

SLIDESHOW - 7 Really Big Holes - Don't Miss #7

SLIDESHOW - Molotov Cocktails In Greece

SLIDESHOW - The Sights, Sounds & Women of Texas

SLIDESHOW - Egyptian Revolution - Graphic PICS

SLIDESHOW - U.K. Student Riots

SEARCH
« Crime And Punishment On Wall Street | Main | What A Billionaire Thinks Of Bernanke »
Thursday
Mar072013

Video: Tucker Carlson Absolutely Clueless On The NDAA

Tucker Carlson fails.

Daily Caller founder Tucker Carlson at the RNC on Sep. 3.

On TSA:  "I hate it so passionately I can't even tell you."

On NDAA:  "I don't know anything about that stuff."

Update: Obama wins right to indefinitely detain Americans under NDAA

---

3 most recent We Are Change clips:

Madeleine Albright Confronted: "Are 500,000 Dead Children Enough?"

Henry Paulson Confronted

Paul Volcker Confronted

Watch paid propagandist tucker splain to Steve Jones, a physics prfeser why the wtc buildings collapsed,

main points he makes,
#1 Americans don't like you or your theory.
#2 I won't play the video you brought to prove your theory.
#3 I will explain to YOU why the buildings fell down
#4 I will end this segment sooner than planned
#5 I cannot understand anything you(jones)said.
Sep 21, 2012 at 6:34 PM | Unregistered Commenterevilobamagolem
I don't believe Tucker.
I think he likes it a lot.
Sep 21, 2012 at 11:16 PM | Unregistered Commenterhp
Actually, I feel sorry for Tucker Carlson.
He had such a promising career in the MSM, before he decided to be the Master Of Ceremonies at the Ron Paul 'Rally For The Republic' in Minneapolis, MN., in August 2008.

NOW, and every time I see this person, I see him attempting to distance himself from the TRUTH that he had in his hands, in deference to the soft totalitarians that he is continually 'ass-kissing', in hopes of acheiving his once-held status as 'the 15 minutes of fame' posterboy of 20 and 08.

It seems that he gets shit from BOTH sides (and, deservedly so).
A CLASSIC 'FENCE-SITTER', he just CANNOT make up his OWN MIND, and take a stand on EITHER SIDE.

OH, BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD, THERE WE GO, AS WELL!

I TRULY feel sorry for him.
Sep 21, 2012 at 11:54 PM | Unregistered CommenterMontgomeryScott
Most do not have a clue.
Sep 22, 2012 at 2:51 AM | Unregistered CommenterS. Gompers
White House demands military prisons for Americans under NDAA

Sep 22, 2012 at 8:06 AM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
Obama wins right to indefinitely detain Americans under NDAA

Sep 22, 2012 at 8:08 AM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
I'm glad The Daily Bail watches Tucker Carlson so I don't have to. lmao

"Obama wins right to indefinitely detain Americans under NDAA"
Dammit! Now I have to research martial law.
Mar 24, 2013 at 9:07 PM | Unregistered CommenterTR