VIDEO - Draghi Discusses His 'Whatever It Takes' Promise, European Bonds Have Their Worst Day In A Decade
Meet the Central Banker who cried wolf. ECB master of the universe Super Mario begins dancing the 'whatever it takes' waltz at the 40-second mark.
Related links from around the web:
- Complete Text of ECB President Draghi’s statement
- Draghi Admits: "I Was Buying Time And Trying To Put Pressure On Germany"
- Mario Monti Bets On Approval For Bailout Fund In Swipe At Germany - Bloomberg
- Draghi Edges Closer to Bond Purchases, but Hopes Are Blunted - NYT
- Draghi: "Pointless to bet against the survival of the Euro..."
- Draghi: "In my statement you will find the words 'within our mandate' several times"
- Goldman thinks market’s disappointment with ECB is premature - Reuters
- Bundesbank rains on Draghi’s ambitions
- BNP Furious That Draghi "Jumped The Gun, Cried Wolf"
- European Bonds Give Back ALL Draghi Gains In Worst Trading Day In A Decade