GM was a little bit early with this offensive Thanksgiving commercial.
Comment from Cheyenne - So GM is just like Evel Knievel, is it? That's funny, because the Caesar's Palace jump has been etched in my brain for decades, and the world's largest cushion (the backs of U.S. taxpayers) was nowhere in sight. No, if Evel fell short--and fall short he did, violently and spectacularly--it was his rag doll body against pavement. He got months in a hospital bed for the risk he took, not endless bailouts. There was no moral hazard then, only death.
- Auto bailout will cost taxpayers $3.4 billion more than previously thought
- The Rich vs. the Super Rich, in 2 Charts
- Roubini: Delaying a Euro breakup would mean wasting trillions
- More than 44% of John Paulson's U.S. stock holdings are tied to gold - Bloomberg
- Bubble Forming - Wall Street money flooding into to the "giddy" junk bond market
- The promise of lower fees from high frequency trading is fading - NYT
- RIPOFF - Taxpayers Help Fund Chevy Volt Village
- GM Bailout Tracker - Not Going Well For Taxpayers
- STILL WAITING FOR OUR MONEY BACK - GOV'T MOTORS Spends $600M To Sponsor Manchester United While Owing $27 Billion To U.S. Taxpayers