REPORT: Geithner Dumping TARP Bank Shares At Below Market Prices To Make Obama More Appealing To Voters
The bespoke man of hope and change is being recognized as a delusion, a temporary national hallucination borne of McPalin, mist and swamp gas.
First, the banks were bailed out against the overwhelming wishes of taxpayers, and now Geithner is hastily dumping millions of shares at a loss in order to clean up Obama's bailout image before election day.
- Geithner Dumping TARP Bank Shares at Below Market to Improve Obama's Chances
- Bankrupt Obama Prepares to Forgive $1 Billion of Egypt’s U.S. Debt - NYT
- It's Coming: Goldman Strategist Sees Big Stock Selloff in 10 Days
- Ex-TARP Watchdog Barofsky Unleashes on 'Monster' Banks, Reform Law
- Why Hedge Fund Manager Dennis Gartman Is Getting Out of the Stock Market
- Still No Justice for Mortgage Abuses - NYT
- Moody’s Changes Euro Zone Rating Outlook to ‘Negative’
- Iowa's 2016 Caucus Already Underway - O'Mally Leads DEM Hopefuls
- Elephants Dying in Epic Frenzy as Ivory Fuels Wars and Profits
- Chinese Scientists Unveil Mind-Controlled Drone - Watch Video