8,300 Unique Visitors In The Past Day

Search The Archive Of 15,000 Videos

« Renewable Energy Is A Clean Green Criminal Machine | Main | Kid's Climate Crusade Keeps Rolllin' Through The Courts »

PHOTOS: New Guinness World Record For Bikini Skiing

This was a selfless post.

Everything in this post is for the enjoyment of others.

I did not enjoy putting this post together.

The mgmt.
May 19, 2016 at 3:19 AM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
It's a dirty job DB. Someone had to do it and it may as well have been you. All this and a cup of coffee to boot. Thank you and God Bless you.
May 19, 2016 at 5:15 AM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
BTW, It looks just as good scrolling back up as scrolling down. I enjoyed the trip twice. Now what was Hillary business opportunity again?
May 19, 2016 at 5:18 AM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
My favorite video of the group is this one...

May 19, 2016 at 5:47 AM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
I read the article!
May 19, 2016 at 10:12 AM | Unregistered Commenterjohn
You had better put any beverage down and make sure you have no food or anything else in your mouth when you click on this… ROFLMAO!!!!

May 19, 2016 at 10:23 AM | Unregistered Commenterjohn
Don't let the migrants out!
May 19, 2016 at 3:01 PM | Unregistered CommenterL Garou
The Clinton Peeper is priceless. I couldn't wait to see where "The Head" would appear!
May 19, 2016 at 9:19 PM | Unregistered CommenterBackgammon
BG, Agreed. Funny stuff there. DB, you sir are obviously as ass man. Happy Friday! Enjoy.
May 20, 2016 at 4:56 AM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
When I Saw him peeping from the dryer I absolutlely lost it!
May 20, 2016 at 5:56 AM | Unregistered Commenterjohn