Too big to fail: Bubba built that.
Too big to jail: Obama built that.
In honor of Bubba's speech last night at the DNC, here's another photo of Clinton, Greenspan, Kanjorski, Boehner, Dodd, Summers, Bob Rubin and Phil Gramm celebrating as they guarantee bank bailouts in perpetuity with the end of Glass-Steagall.
- Former CEO John Reed Apologizes For Creating Citigroup 'Monster'
- Bill Clinton: Would You Like A CD With That Auto Insurance Policy?
- CHART: How The Too Big To Fail Banks Were Born
- Bernanke: 'No Need To Go Back To Glass-Steagall'
- CNBC: Larry Summers defends 'ending Glass-Steagall'
Photo (combat art) by William Banzai...