Search The Daily Bail Archive Of 15,000 Videos

SLIDESHOW - The 11 States Most Likely to Go Bust

SLIDESHOW - 7 Really Big Holes - Don't Miss #7

SLIDESHOW - Molotov Cocktails In Greece

SLIDESHOW - The Sights, Sounds & Women of Texas

SLIDESHOW - Egyptian Revolution - Graphic PICS

SLIDESHOW - U.K. Student Riots

« A Movement By The People To Prevent The Reappointment Of The Fed Chairman - Bernanke's Failed CNBC Predictions Caught On Tape | Main | Ron Paul Reacts To "Revolution PAC - Compassion of Dr. Paul" Campaign Ad »

PHOTO - Occupy New Year's Eve 2011

Photo by William Banzai - New Year's Eve in Times Square.

Check out Chris Martenson's 2011 Year in Review:

Jan 1, 2012 at 10:49 PM | Registered CommenterDailyBail

Almost $6.3tn was erased from global stock markets this year as the eurozone financial crisis reverberated across the world in the latter half of 2011, calling into question the future of the world’s largest currency bloc.
Jan 1, 2012 at 11:52 PM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
EEOC: High school diploma requirement might violate Americans with Disabilities Act

Jan 2, 2012 at 12:06 AM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
My apologies for the new Captcha system that comes up when you try to leave a comment that includes a link. I am trying to have it disabled by my platform provider, and will alert you when I hear something from them.
Jan 2, 2012 at 12:12 AM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
I'm sorry to be so stupid and ignorant, but this is a totally photo-shopped new york right? I don't have TV, so I'm seeing this and thinking, holy shit, how did they do that?
Jan 2, 2012 at 10:05 PM | Unregistered CommenterLibbyBuck
You are correct Libby. The excellent photo shop work was done by William Banzai. It's worth clicking the link to his site in the story and checking out more of his amazing work.
Jan 3, 2012 at 2:00 PM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
Agreed DB...

William Banzai does incredible work... here is something he did from today that I felt was absolutely outstanding.

Jan 3, 2012 at 3:47 PM | Unregistered Commenterjohn
Hadn't seen that one john...love it, thanks.
Jan 4, 2012 at 12:35 AM | Registered CommenterDailyBail