Links from around the web:
- Top Secret Energy Lab Spawns Million Dollar Government Employee
- Jack Lew's Very Unusual Exit Bonus From N.Y.U.
- Jack Lew's Revolving Door Also Includes 'Return To Gov't Bonus' From Citigroup
- Mary Jo White’s Latest Conflict Of Interest At The SEC
- Obama’s Paycheck Exempted From Sequester Cuts
- Marco Rubio, Rand Paul Seek Out Big Donations From Wall Street
- H&R Block On Penalties – What Happens If You Don’t Buy Health Insurance?
- ECB Bond-Buying Program May Not Step In to Save Italy
- Greek Politicians Hire Foreign Mercenaries (Blackwater) For Protection
- REVEALED - Obama's Secret NSA Surveillance Program
- Supreme Court Update On 'Stop The NDAA' Lawsuit
- Sarah Palin: 'Feds Stockpiling Bullets To Use After We Default On Debt'
- City Wants Power To 'Confiscate Firearms' During Crisis
- MSNBC, With Axlerod & Gibbs, Now 'A Bona Fide Organ of State Propaganda'
- A Map Of Every Country That England Has Invaded
- Read Tuesday's Links...
Underwater Atomic Test - Baker Shot
A 1946 test of a 23-kiloton nuke, codenamed 'Baker', 27 meters underwater, was part of Operation Crossroads. The tidal wave from the blast rose over 2 miles high.