Taking Krugman's insanity to its logical conclusion -- Why not just mint a hundred $1 trillion platinum coins and pay off the entire unfunded liability of the national debt?
- Krugman Joins The $1 Trillion Coin IDIOT Brigade
- Paul Krugman's Blog - Get Ready to Mint That Coin!
- Krugman: We Could Do 'Moral Obligation Coupons Instead' (Say what?)
- White House Trillion Coin Petition Reaches 6,000 Signatures
- John Boehner To WSJ: 'I Need This Job Like I Need A Hole In The Head'
- Boehner: 'Get Ready For Monthly Debt Ceiling Bills'
- SEC Gives JP Morgan License to Manipulate Commodities
- WHOOPS -- Cash For Clunkers Actually HURT the Environment
- BofA Settles Claims Fraud With Fannie Mae For $12 Billion - Bloomberg
- Jobs Report - U6 Rate Holds at 14.4%, Actual Employment Falls to 58.6%
- DETAILS - Fiscal Cliff Deal Includes $68 Billion For Corporate Interests
- Irish Newspapers Charging BIG MONEY Just For Links
- SHERIFF: Inmates Using Newspaper's Gun Map to Threaten Prison Guards
- Rape Case Unfolds on Web and Splits City - NYT's Original Steubenville Article
- Inside the Anonymous Hacking File on the Steubenville 'Rape Crew'
- Anonymous Exposes Cover-Up In Ohio Gang Rape Case
- Steubenville Video That Shocked The Web
Because some shite is so good you need to see it twice:
Photo: Krugman's brilliance on display.