- Man Who Killed U.S. Ambassador Was Former Gitmo Inmate, Bin Laden Driver
- ACTUAL DOC: Gitmo Transfer Papers for Al Qaeda Leader Who Led Libya Attack
- Defense Department file on former GITMO detainee Sufyan Ben Qumu
- REPORT: Obama to Release One Third of Gitmo Inmates
- CNN Finds Journal Of Dead U.S. Ambassador: 'Was Worried About Safety'
- Massive Taliban Attack Results In Worst U.S. Airpower Loss Since Vietnam
- Egypt's New President Warns Obama: USA Must Change
- Why Did White House Take So Long To Admit Terrorism in Libya?
- Spying device disguised as a rock explodes near Iran nuclear site
- NYT Says Obama Has Failed In Post-War Iraq
- Iran commander says could launch pre-emptive strike on Israel
- Revolutionary Guard 'expects Israel to launch war'
- Ahmadinejad arrives in NYC for final UN speech
- BACKFIRE: Medicare Bills RISE as Hospital Records Turn Electronic
- Senate votes to shield US airlines from EU's carbon tax scheme
- Postal Service To Deliver MORE Junk Mail To Increase Revenue
- Economy: More Americans now commit suicide than die in car crashes
- Police shoot, kill double amputee in wheelchair for 'agressively waving a pen'
- Mauled man: 'I wanted to be one with the tiger'
- New genetic light shed on human evolution
Question For All Readers
I left the links in the story under both formats, which is why they appear twice. I'm attempting to make a final decision on how I format LINKS stories in the future.
So here's the simple question:
Do you prefer to read the links bunched together or double-spaced?
Your feedback is appreciated in comments below.