Search The Daily Bail Archive Of 15,000 Videos

SLIDESHOW - The 11 States Most Likely to Go Bust

SLIDESHOW - 7 Really Big Holes - Don't Miss #7

SLIDESHOW - Molotov Cocktails In Greece

SLIDESHOW - The Sights, Sounds & Women of Texas

SLIDESHOW - Egyptian Revolution - Graphic PICS

SLIDESHOW - U.K. Student Riots

« VIDEO COLLECTION - February 21 | Main | REPORT: Another Secret Bailout For Bank Of America »

Harlem Shake - Police Brutality At Occupy Wall Street

Occupy Wall Street meets the NYPD for a police brutality flash mob.

If you're out of the loop, the Harlem Shake is the new rage.

Youtube has hundreds of versions.

Biggest Harlem Shake - University of Texas

University of Guelph - Snow Edition

SeaWorld San Antonio: Watch the Seals and Sea Lions

Photos by William Banzai7

Now that's funny right there.
Feb 21, 2013 at 4:14 PM | Unregistered CommenterSKINFLINT
The sea lions rule.
Feb 21, 2013 at 4:31 PM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
I almost posted some YouTube links to the Macarena.
Feb 22, 2013 at 3:06 AM | Unregistered CommenterTR

When you find a Macarena clip with cops beating up Occupy Wall Street protesters, be sure to post it. Smart ass...;)
Feb 22, 2013 at 3:12 AM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
First ,I do not have any use for police violence. I watched & enjoyed the other videos & they brought back the Macarena. You may have noticed that I did not resort to any personal attack such as "Smart ass.." This is your site and you can block me from making any comments at your leisure.
Feb 23, 2013 at 2:42 AM | Unregistered CommenterTR

I wasn't attacking you, I was joking around. That's why I put the smiley face at the end of my comment. No worries and my apologies for the misunderstanding.
Feb 23, 2013 at 11:40 AM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
My Bad. I do not text. Just looked up ;) symbol meaning.
Feb 23, 2013 at 12:55 PM | Unregistered CommenterTR

No worries. I'm too sarcastic for my own good sometimes.

Back on topic, here's a Tony Balonga (NYPD) pic I found by Banzai.

Feb 23, 2013 at 3:59 PM | Registered CommenterDailyBail