'Cyprus should leave the Eurozone.'
British MEP Daniel Hannan on Cyprus. Start watching at 1:30.
"Who's next? Now that we've set this precedent where governments can come after your bank accounts, what country in the Eurozone is safe. If I were in Spain, Greece or even Italy I would be thinking about moving my money. As Mervyn King said, it's irrational to start a bank run, but it's perfectly rational to join one once it's started."
New links on Cyprus:
- Cyprus capital controls could blow the euro apart
- Stock Market Falls 2.5% After Opening For First Time In 2 Weeks
- 7 reasons Cyprus is more important than you think - Satyajit Das
- Four trends point to Eurozone collapse – UBS
- Cyprus bailout terms rooted in secret German letter from the 1970s
- Cyprus Parliamnet President calls for exit from Euro