Alex Jones Disturbs The View With Rant On TSA Abuse, George Bush, The Fed And The $23.7T Wall Street Bailout
Video - Alex Jones on The View - Feb. 28, 2011
Start watching at the 4:30 mark.
Jones was on the show to talk about his friend Charlie Sheen, but for Jones every conversation leads back to bailouts, the Federal Reserve and America turning into a police state. Heart of Darkness / Apocalypse Now reference at 5:27.
- "Charlie's tired of being held up like the devil -- we've got the TSA puttin' their hand down people's pants...we've got the banks bankrupting the U.S...."
- "[Charlie] didn't steal $23.7 Trillion like the Federal Reserve..."
- "Let's compare George Bush -- a million dead Iraqi's.... (shouting) Torture! Secret Arrests! America is turning into a POLICE STATE!"
- "Charlie says you have a right to kill him, but not to judge him, as General Kurtz said."
- "Stay clean, don't use drugs, Infowars.com!"