|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
End Of Times. Jason Jones visits the the New York Times' offices to find out why the last of a dying breed prefers aged news to real news.
This is a beat-down. Almost too painful to watch. Traditional media is represented by the person in the photo below. Their business model is decomposing.
1) Dig hole.
2) Put your head in the hole.
3) Add sand.
4) Whistle 'Yankee Doodle.'
5) Run out of money.
6) File for bankruptcy.
7) Ask for a federal bailout.
8) Complain to the FCC about Google.
9) Entertain bids in bankruptcy court.
10) Sell what remains of your company to Gawker.
financial comedy, recession comedy