With about 25 minutes left in today's trading the DOW is testing the lows set earlier this morning. There is no single reason for the selloff, though analysts are widely quoting the begrudging acceptance of a global slowdown, and continue disarray in Europe with the Euro trading at 2011 lows against the dollar.
- Follow the trading LIVE
- Bloomberg Markets Summary
- ECB’s Stark steps down, markets plummet
- Treasury Yields Fall To 60-Year LOWS
- EURO Falls to 6-Month Low
- Ghost of Lehman Haunts G-7 Amid Debt Crisis - Bloomberg
- Germany Said to Ready Plan to Help Banks If Greece Defaults
- Corporate Bond Risk Rises in Europe, Credit-Default Swaps Show
- China Inflation Eases From Three-Year High
- Greece Committed to ‘Full Implementation’ of Pact Amid Default Speculation
- NY Police Search Trucks After Terror Threat
- Geithner BS: ‘Substantial’ Impact From Jobs Plan
Colbert Report On The GOP Debate & Social Security As A Ponzi Scheme - Sep. 8, 2011
Decent clip from last night's show.
GOP Debate Highlight - Ron Paul Reminds Sheeple That 'One Gallon Of Gas Only Costs A 1965 Silver Dime'
Video - Inflation Bithchez!
The newest ad from Dr. Ron Paul, the anti-Rick Perry, we-don't need-dangerous-HPV-mandates-because-my-campaign-aide gets-paid-by-Merck candidacy.
Seriously, just press PLAY. The revolution is in need of a leader - His name is WalStreetPro.
Now he is merely legend.
Belgium has not had a government in over 15 months, a record for modern economies. Yet their economy somehow managed to outperform those of the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, The Netherlands, Finland, and Switzerland in the most recent quarter.
WSJ Video - Philadelphia Fed President and CEO Charles Plosser joins Markets Hub to discuss the Fed, unemployment, and Europe's debt issues - Sep. 8, 2011
Very interesting interview conducted earlir today and just posted by the WSJ.