Quantcast

8,300 Unique Visitors In The Past Day

Search The Archive Of 15,000 Videos

SEARCH THE DAILY BAIL

THE FED UNDER FIRE: Must See Clip

SEARCH
« MORNING JOE: 'Hillary Clinton Is Lying Straight Out' | Main | RAW VIDEO: Hundreds Of Migrants Brought To Sicilian Port After Sea Rescue »
Thursday
Jun022016

Shark Whisperer: Woman Swims With Great Whites

HAWAII'S OCEAN RAMSEY SWIMS WITH SHARKS

Ocean Ramsey can hold her breath for six minutes while swimming unprotected with great white sharks.

Her personal webpage...

Photos of her swimming with sharks...

We'll soon be reading a story of how this woman is eaten by one of her "tamed pets that accept her as one of them".
Jun 3, 2016 at 3:46 PM | Unregistered Commenterdave
Yeah, you be right. This is not going to end well for someone, and it won't be the shark.

This young woman is beautiful, smart, and mother-fucking crazy.
Jun 3, 2016 at 3:49 PM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
The spirit of Timothy Treadwell.
Jun 3, 2016 at 4:32 PM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
JESUS SKIN

Why do you do this shit to me. I had never heard of Treadwell. So I looked and I found this.

Warning...this is the most intense thing I've ever heard. This is a serious warning. It is audio of Treadwell being killed by a grizzly.
Jun 3, 2016 at 4:46 PM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
Like I said, I am the village idiot. I have feckless ideas running around in my head that don't amount to shit. I'd be more infuriated about all this legal stuff, but let's face it. Nothing of import is going to happen to these malcontents.
Cheyenne is right, the rule of law was stabbed repeatedly in forehead with an ice pick by Eric Holder and he even carved Eric was here in the corpse of justice. And no one did shit.
On the plus side that girl can hold her breath for up to five minutes at a time. Let that sink in with a smile on your face.
Jun 3, 2016 at 5:12 PM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
I have an arrangement with sharks. They don't come on land and I don't go in the water deeper
than I can outrun them. No muss no fuss.
Jun 3, 2016 at 6:53 PM | Unregistered CommenterRobertsgt40
^ Now that's funny.
Jun 3, 2016 at 6:56 PM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
She has a death-wish, obviously. When someone has a death wish it is mostly on a subconscious level which puts them into denial about it, total denial in most cases. The death wish is usually a response to some childhood emotional trauma that puts them in heavy rejection and then into rebellion as a way of fighting the rejection. This young woman needs help but she probably won't seek it, for one thing because her swimming with sharks makes her look 'cool' which mollifies the pain of the rejection. It's kind of like a curse (year after year making the same mistakes).
Jun 4, 2016 at 9:42 AM | Unregistered CommenterJim Yost
The Grizzly Man, Treadwell, was a very odd individual; to the point of being very annoying.
Jun 4, 2016 at 10:20 AM | Unregistered CommenterRH
I was thinking about Sic'emFried and Roy myself. People do crazy shite for 15 minutes and spotlight. How about this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-fQu6EpmFY

One day he could forget to wash his hands really good after enjoying some cuisine with fish sauce...

Jim it is the same pattern with smoking, drinking, huffing and so on. It's all slow suicide until it isn't or you've achieved it.
I still love freaking humans. Awesome species even under duress.
Jun 4, 2016 at 3:17 PM | Unregistered CommenterFreedom Bell
The thing you have to give Treadwell credit for is that he did not die face down in some concrete jungle from an overdose of fentinel. Not like some other high minded types. He got thirteen years out of his addiction.
Jun 4, 2016 at 3:50 PM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
FREEDOM BELL

That gator clip was ridiculous.

Jun 4, 2016 at 4:59 PM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
Someone should remind her of what happened to the guy who lived with Grizzly Bears.
Jun 5, 2016 at 11:06 AM | Unregistered Commentersinkchicken
Dude in a funny car. Car blown to bits. I have been to a few of these types of Americana. Just a great time.
Jun 5, 2016 at 11:15 AM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
SKIN

That funny car shit is always nuts, and that dude is very lucky to have survived the explosion.
Jun 6, 2016 at 11:00 AM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
Grandmother killed by massive great white shark

Yesterday in Aussie...
Jun 6, 2016 at 11:45 AM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
Shark Whisperer's Granny.
Jun 6, 2016 at 5:17 PM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
Maybe the shark behaved that way because it was still traumatized from all those years of captivity at Sea World.
Jun 16, 2016 at 4:59 AM | Unregistered CommenterHaroldHecuba