Quantcast

8,300 Unique Visitors In The Past Day

Search The Archive Of 15,000 Videos

SEARCH THE DAILY BAIL

THE FED UNDER FIRE: Must See Clip

SEARCH
« MAXINE WATERS HAS OFFICIALLY LOST HER MIND | Main | Trump: 'The CEO Of The World's Largest Company Will Be Secretary Of State' »
Thursday
Apr132017

I Launched A New Website | Citizen Free Press

FINALLY

Citizen Free Press

A second stop after Drudge...

---

Website is live now but I'm still getting used to the software platform so the content will be slightly different when it's for real, i.e. I won't be linking to my Twitter account so much. Won't officially be launching for a few days while I figure out how to fix some of the appearance issues. And YES, there will be an ability to comment on all the stories on site. Also, The Bail is not dead. Once everything launches with Citizen this weekend, I will be posting at least one story here every damn day.

I came really close to naming the new site American Troll (which I own). I could still do this instead of citizen free press.
Apr 13, 2017 at 7:10 AM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
Looks great. Just a thought, but are there any copyright issues with it looking just like Drudge? Generally, layout isn't copyrightable, but it would be worth a chat with a copyright or patent lawyer. I know Drudge has dealt with his own copyright issues viz a viz the content/links on his site, so regardless of the law, he might be sympathetic.

BTW, I think an aggregator page (like Drudge) is the perfect layout for what you're trying to do -- it kind of fills the gap between The Daily Bail website and the Twitter account. Because Tweets sometimes die an early death, while DB articles area time-consuming bitch to put up.
Apr 13, 2017 at 9:44 AM | Unregistered Commenterpitchfork
Hey Pitch.

There are no copyright issues with Drudge fortunately. His website style isn't protected, I've looked into it very, very carefully. And just to be clear, I've not gone live with the site yet, so the stories up there now are basically just filler I utilized while practicing with the software package. I will be updating more often than Drudge when this starts for real this weekend.
Apr 13, 2017 at 1:50 PM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS!
Apr 13, 2017 at 2:34 PM | Unregistered CommenterJ. ALLEN
DB, good to hear from you again. Miss the post's. Tex
Apr 13, 2017 at 2:38 PM | Unregistered CommenterTexas Dar
Hey Tex...thanks for stopping by.
Apr 13, 2017 at 2:44 PM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
We MISS you! Citizen Free Press sounds Great!
Apr 13, 2017 at 2:45 PM | Unregistered CommenterBackgammon
I hope you will be posting on all of the news without Nazi Zionist filters?
Apr 13, 2017 at 7:39 PM | Unregistered Commenterkimwssmith
Good for you . . brother . . you do great work . .

Amazingly . . and astonishing Clinton's "maybe" are Bullet Proof !

It is beyond comprehension how these people can get away with
so much, and everything just fades away . . .

You are really one of the best trying to expose in vivid video snippets of
the total Baloney that should be made an example of with criminal penalty
imposed . . . can you believe so much outright corruption is allowed to
go on . . . Trump is not having an easy time of it, draining the swamp
is not at all easy . . they will clog the pump every which way they can
at least he had the right idea . . bigger swamp than he had any idea

We will follow your work
Apr 13, 2017 at 9:22 PM | Unregistered CommenterJS
JS and Backgammon

Thanks for the kind comments. I think it will be much easier for me to cover events, and have a substantially larger audience with the new site, than I ever had here with DailyBail. I'm still working on the formatting for the new site, and so I'm not concentrating yet on updating stories. That will begin this weekend, as long as I get everything figured out today.
Apr 14, 2017 at 11:38 AM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
Great idea, I am sure Matt will enjoy the company! When there is a McDonalds on one corner, they put a Burger King catty corner and it is more business for both!!! God Bless this Citizen Free Press! Up in the mountains preparing to mine gold. Leo
Apr 14, 2017 at 12:54 PM | Unregistered CommenterLeo McCormick
Prease reave prane.
Had the UAL folks had the temerity to speak the vernacular, Doc would never had to call the plane chasing attorney's at law.
On a personal note, does anyone here think that perhaps the Awans were anywhere near this thing when it went off?
Apr 15, 2017 at 8:04 PM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
I've always loved your web site and was disheartened your posts were so sporadic. I hope your new web site fills this void. There is not one single issue you covered that I did not only find incredibly informative but also immensely enjoyed! But, alas too much praise without some criticism leads complacency. And in that spirit I will make two comments (one really a recommendation and information request): 1. I am concerned you're affiliated with Drudge or "Powered by Drudge". As we all know Drudge is a Jew and those who know, know this is a serious concern! There is no getting around this one. 2. Some years ago there was a terrific website Judicial, Inc., or Judicial.org. Do you know what happened to that website? And if it's forever in cyberspace limbo could you please make your presentations, simple and to the point like he used to. Thank You and I look forward to perusing your new web site.
Apr 15, 2017 at 8:25 PM | Unregistered CommenterElan
Elan -- I'm not affiliated with Matt Drudge. What you saw at the bottom was just a link built into the software.
Apr 16, 2017 at 6:15 AM | Unregistered CommenterDailyBail
Thanks Leo, keep mining that gold.

Skin, you crazy bastard, how are you? IF you're saying Dao didn't understand what was happening to him b/c of the language barrier, I agree. I think that's what happened here. Tell me what you think the Awan brothers are involved in. I've heard conspiracy but not much else.
Apr 16, 2017 at 6:20 AM | Unregistered CommenterDailyBail
This guy has put together a bunch of videos. He has done his homework. Sort of open sourced where people drop suggestion in the comments. Sometimes he answers back and the there are lots of dots. He has been around for awhile. Don't know why someone like him is allowed to live and constantly punch the hornets nest while others are disappeared.
Doc's new rucky number is zero. A lot of them with some sort of number attached to the front of it. I am still astonished that the prez of UAL still has a job and the cops don't.
Apr 16, 2017 at 7:41 AM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
I fixed most of the issues on the back end, and the site is updated now. Consider it launched. The bottom section of static links is not complete yet and so I'm not showing any of that section yet, but by later this week, it will all be there.

Apr 18, 2017 at 5:07 AM | Unregistered CommenterDailyBail
Get back Loretta. Some real gems in this tape.
Apr 19, 2017 at 4:56 AM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
TRAFFIC UPDATE

Yesterday was the first day that the site really went live. I am updating every few hours and posting approximately 50 stories p/day. I posted a few links to it on Twitter and that generated almost 2k unique visitors and more than 13k pageviews yesterday, which is completely ridiculous.

Check out the top story there right now. It's absolutely nuts.

Apr 19, 2017 at 7:29 PM | Unregistered CommenterDailyBail
Skin

Where are the gems, can you give me a timestamp or 2?
Apr 19, 2017 at 7:31 PM | Unregistered CommenterDailyBail
At 13 minutes she goes long about the differences between administrations. 16 minutes goes on about the rule of law and mentions about how comments are made about the judiciary. Concerned about comments from Trump. At one point she says Obama will go down as perhaps the best ever. Just hit me with a stick repeatedly.
Apr 20, 2017 at 7:28 PM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
Judicial Watch sues a bunch of states over voter roles. Specifically Montgomery County Md. Over 100 per cent voter roles, mostly democrat.
Apr 20, 2017 at 7:35 PM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
I love CSPAN in the AM. There are times that it is sublime and other times factual, but it does give ALL people a chance to say their piece. At 30 minutes a woman continuously calls Pedro, Jose. Effin great.
Apr 20, 2017 at 7:43 PM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
Congrats on the new site, DB, it looks great.

Thanks for the link to Lynch, skin. She confirms what I've suspected all along, which is that she doesn't understand the rule of law. Talking about the "consistency" of the rule of law "both here and abroad" is just nonsense. A country either has the rule of law or it doesn't, regardless of whether or not a country's law differ from those of other countries. For Lynch, the rule of law is just an empty catch phrase she mouths in a pitiful effort to mask her allegiance to the criminal global banking cartel throughout her terms as both prosecutor and Attorney General. The U.S. no longer has the rule of law thanks to public officials like Lynch herself.

Incredibly, she's somehow managed to get even fatter since leaving office just 3 months ago. She must be packing a deuce-twenty into that bulbous 5-foot frame. What a pig.
Apr 21, 2017 at 12:36 PM | Unregistered CommenterCheyenne
I noticed the same thing C. Is it fashionable to wear black after a certain date? Patty Hearst learned that lesson the hard way.
Apr 21, 2017 at 9:24 PM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
Valerie Jarrett just can't shut the fuck up. What a contemptuous whore.
Apr 21, 2017 at 9:32 PM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
Skin

CSpan clip at 30 mins, that was bizarre. She completely lost control over vocal cords. Couldn't understand a word she said. Thx for the link on Judicial Watch, hadn't seen that.. I'll post it on Citizen in a few minutes.
Apr 21, 2017 at 10:09 PM | Registered CommenterDailyBail
DB, your lead headline on Citizen ("Obama Spy Leaders...") features a photo of former Deputy AG Sally Yates. My next film ("All the Plenary's Men," to be released at the end of next week barring unforeseen disaster) reveals Yates as an ignorant moron. She's a bench warmer on the criminal banking cartel's JV team of minions for good reason. If someone like Trey Gowdy gets ahold of her, it could get real bloody, real fast.
Apr 22, 2017 at 11:04 AM | Unregistered CommenterCheyenne
Cheyenne, Skin

Check this story out. It involves Yates. It's pretty gnarly, even for Obama.

Obama changed the order of succession at DOJ to snare Trump
Apr 22, 2017 at 11:29 AM | Unregistered CommenterDailyBail
That's an interesting story. I'd wondered why Trump signed the executive order shuffling high-ranking members of the DOJ early in his term. The explanation here--that Trump was simply reversing an Obama EO--is pretty good.

But you have to just shake your head at Obama's move 7 days before he left office. Executive orders can be undone with the stroke of a souvenir pen. This is exactly the kind of Mickey Mouse horseshit that Yates prides herself on. Remember her new-sheriff-on-Wall-Street speech in September of 2015 about the so-called Yates Memo regarding corporate prosecutions? What a bad joke.

You know, it's been 3 months since she got shit-canned at the DOJ, and I've yet to see any news about her joining a law firm. I do wonder what's taking Covington & Burling so long.
Apr 22, 2017 at 11:45 AM | Unregistered CommenterCheyenne
Had the Trump team not caught what Obama had done, when Sessions recused, the Russia investigation would have gone to an Obama appointee. That's pretty much the definition of evil chicanery. I read Yates got such a big ego boost from the #Resistance after getting shit-canned by Trump, that she's thinking about running for Congress in 2018. At least it's a Twitter rumor among liberal, blue-check mark journos.
Apr 22, 2017 at 12:45 PM | Unregistered CommenterDailyBail
I would be certain by now that all of 44 dick signature anal prolapse proclamations have been reviewed by now. Is this really the work of a Harvard grad? Really? It's no wonder that they sealed his records. Out of embarrassment. BTW, when are they going to do something about this?
Apr 22, 2017 at 6:44 PM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
Skin

I've been covering that obamacare secret slush fund on my twitter account. Here's a great clip on it with Tucker Carlson and Josh Rosner

Apr 22, 2017 at 9:44 PM | Unregistered CommenterDailyBail
TRAFFIC UPDATE

Citizen had 19,700 pageviews on friday alone.

That's after 4 days of regular publishing.

4 days.

It took me 2 years here at DailyBail to get the same regular daily traffic.

I'm blown away.
Apr 22, 2017 at 9:49 PM | Unregistered CommenterDailyBail
Great! Keep it up. I am looking at it. It is looking better than Drudge, actually. He has been doing it so long he maybe getting kind of bored or tired of doing the same daily searching. It is Steve, correct? You will do well I predict. I predicted Trump would get 290 electoral votes, allowing for some election shenanigans from Soros and his like and kind: on site and digital. Rush, Sean and others did not predict a win. I am a no body and got it right. Go man, go....................Leo
Apr 23, 2017 at 3:22 PM | Unregistered CommenterLeo McCormick
Thanks, Leo. I've been covering the France results real-time this afternoon. Looks like Macron will pull it out. Runoff is May 7. Polls don't look good for Le Pen. It's gonna take a miracle.
Apr 23, 2017 at 6:09 PM | Unregistered CommenterDailyBail
I have a new name for our obstructionist Speaker: Paul Rino....spread it around......
Apr 25, 2017 at 4:25 PM | Unregistered CommenterLeo McCormick
Apr 25, 2017 at 4:27 PM | Unregistered CommenterLeo McCormick
To Steve...CFP...DJT elected to POTUS was a "miracle" but he had a great machine, brains & money behind him....Drudge and social media had a lot to do with DJT POTUS, as well.
Apr 25, 2017 at 4:40 PM | Unregistered CommenterLeo McCormick
Welcome back DB!
Apr 27, 2017 at 1:59 PM | Unregistered Commenterchunga
While listening to this it just amazes me just how damned stupid she is. I don't know if you can skim through this and pick some cherries out of this. D NJ Bonnie Watson Coleman talks about immigration. You can start at 5 minutes or 6 minutes. By and large many of the callers are slamming the shit out of this crazy woman.
Then the guy from West Virginia calls and talks about his foray into training immigrants to take his job. Effin sad man, effin sad. I can't begin to tell you how awful this woman is.Starts at 19:50. Jesus Christ almighty.
Apr 27, 2017 at 8:30 PM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
Bam rakes in another $400,000 for a speaking engagement for the hoe polloi.
Apr 28, 2017 at 5:04 AM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
Disregard that last one DB. Think you already have that one.
Apr 28, 2017 at 5:06 AM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
Apr 28, 2017 at 10:36 AM | Unregistered CommenterLeo McCormick
Hey Chunga, it was good to see you on the ZH boards. Thanks for the link Leo, I'm going to post it.
Apr 28, 2017 at 5:04 PM | Unregistered CommenterDailyBail
Flynn is the fall guy? What about the Dems involvement in all the atrocities abroad? Not a damned peep. Is there anything up on the radar at all anywhere out there? Hardly.
Apr 29, 2017 at 5:02 AM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
The Deep State has Trump flipping as fast or faster then Obama did.

("Or, maybe, America’s elusive ‘Deep State’, which so many in the US say doesn’t exist, is more powerful than the most powerful man in the world, as the person sitting in the Oval Office is often described. One can now wonder where the US and Russia will be after Trump’s four years and whether that place would have been any different if Hillary Clinton had been at America’s helm.")

Actually for the last 50 years, Presidents are the most powerful Deep State puppets in the world. Only difference between Trump and Hillary is war with Russia would have started sooner with her then it will with Trump.
Apr 29, 2017 at 4:50 PM | Unregistered CommenterSagebrush
May 2, 2017 at 3:21 PM | Unregistered CommenterSagebrush
Not trying to be a dick, but, Adam Jones is the center fielder for the O's. Not a pitcher. This ain't the first time he has been heckled in Boston.
May 3, 2017 at 5:04 AM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint
So this guy goes on a full commie diatribe near the end of the segment. PLUS, there were lots of good moments leading up to the vote to defeat death panel health care.
Plus it was great to hear Pellosi screech from the floor. Dicks. I can't imagine that any kind of health care bill that would do any good for anyone. Oh, and Iowa can go eff itself.
May 5, 2017 at 4:52 AM | Unregistered Commenterskinflint